Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

9:29 PM

Prefects Investiture

Prefects Investiture was held on 21 April this year, 2009. It's the 14th Prefects Investiture in Bukit Batok Secondary School. Hooray... We, the top 7 planned for this special event... Im the Excutive committee Member Finance... taking care of all the budget and so on...

Anyway... I was quite unhappy and disappointed on that day... WHY? coz there was suppose to be a video clips on Prefects. I did it on my own and i spent lots of time on the video!!! And you know what! the projector screen just not working 5 mins before the event start!!! It pissing me off!!! So... the video is cancel... I am very very super disappointed!!! ='(
So... I will post the video for you all to see... Hope you like it.
(NOTE: The sound of the video is not very good. cos that time when i was using window movie maker, the sound cant be play. So i record the music from my handphone.. so the sound isnt very good... Anyway ENJOY =D)

0 comments: